NO BAKE BROWNIE BRITTLE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
Prep Time: 2 hours, 10 minutes
Yield: 15 servings
Ingredients for the crust:
- 2 package (5 ounces each) Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
Ingredients for the filling:
- 2 package (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 12 ounces frozen whipped topping
- 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate morsels
In a food processor, add Brownie Brittle and pulse until fine crumbs.
Add melted butter and pulse again until fully combined.
Press mixture in bottom of 13x9 baking dish.
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until light and fluffy (about 4-5 minutes).
Add pumpkin, lemon juice and spices.
Beat until combined.
Fold in Cool Whip and spread over Brownie Brittle crust.
Garnish with chocolate chips on top.
Refrigerated for two hours until set (or overnight).
Serve and enjoy!
Recipe Created by Food Blogger Aimee of ShugarySweets.com