This incredible dessert dip is perfect for any party!
Try it with different flavors of Brownie Brittle.
- 1 Package cream cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 Jar marshmallow fluff
- 1/3 C Hot chocolate mix
- ¼ C Heavy whipping cream
- 1 Bag Brownie Brittle (4oz -5-ounce bag)
- Whip cream cheese on medium high speed until it’s fluffy. Add marshmallow fluff.
- Beat until well incorporated.
- Slowly add the hot chocolate mix at a low speed until hot chocolate mix is dissolved.
- Add heavy cream one tablespoon at a time and whip increasing speed from low to medium-high. Beat until the heavy cream is well incorporated and fluffy. Use a food processor to grind Brownie Brittle into a fine crumb. Pour crumbs into batter and beat slowly until incorporated.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to allow to firm back up.
- Serve cold.
Recipe Created by Food Blogger
Julianne of beyondfrosting.com