FROZEN PEANUT BUTTER PIE WITH A BROWNIE BRITTLE CRUST
Ingredients for the crust:
- 10 ounces of Toffee Crunch Brownie Brittle
- 2/3 cup melted unsalted butter
Ingredients for the pie:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 container frozen whipped topping Whipped cream in a can
- ¼ cup chocolate chunks
- ¼ cup peanut butter chips
- ½ cup malted milk balls
Crush the packages of Brownie Brittle or pulse in a food processor. Mix the crumbs with melted butter and press into a 9” pie pan.
In a separate bowl, mix together sugar, peanut butter and condensed milk until well blended. Fold in the frozen whipped topping. Pour into the pie crust and freeze overnight.
Before serving, add dollops of whipped cream around the edge of the pie and place a malted milk ball in the center of each dollop of whipped cream. Sprinkle the center of the pie with peanut butter chips and chocolate chunks. Let pie sit out 10 minutes before serving, for easier cutting.
Recipe Created by Food Blogger Christine of ASprinkleofThisandThat.blogspot.com